House & Garden Tour of Note
With major support from Cook Homes, Orchard Design and the Waterloo Region Record, the Kitchener-Waterloo Symphony Volunteer Committee is pleased to present the 16th annual House and Garden Tour of Note.
Visit seven exceptional properties in Waterloo and Kitchener. A spring treat not to be missed, showcasing a variety of architectural styles and décor!
- A tranquil home and meandering garden in Deer Ridge
- A large timber-framed residence close to Kitchener's Pioneer Tower
- A charming Westmount bungalow set off by an award-winning garden
- An elegant family home enriched with period furniture and art work assembled over many years
- Two stunning, yet contrasting, suites in Waterloo's Bauer Lofts
- Waterloo's Seagram House: an historic home restored to new glory
Linger in one of the homes and bid on tempting items chosen with you in mind! In other homes, appreciate the sounds of KWS and Youth Orchestra musicians, and enjoy a refreshment break. Take advantage of discounted lunches at restaurants en route when presenting a Tour ticket.
Please return to this site May 1st for further details including locations for ticket purchase.
All proceeds support the Kitchener-Waterloo Symphony Orchestra.