House & Garden Tour of Note
Please Note: Tickets can be purchased on the day of the tour at 55 Academy Crescent in Waterloo
With major support from Cook Homes, Orchard Design and the Waterloo Region Record, the Kitchener-Waterloo Symphony Volunteer Committee is pleased to present the 15th annual House and Garden Tour of Note.
Visit seven exceptional properties in Waterloo, Kitchener and Cambridge. A spring treat not to be missed, showcasing a variety of architectural styles and décor!
- Tranquility and drama in an elegant Waterloo home.
- Mid-century modern recreated to perfection in Westmount.
- A sophisticated small masterpiece on the border of Kitchener and Waterloo.
- Warmth and substance in a stately Old Westmount home.
- A landmark Cambridge home designed by a noted Canadian architect.
- Outdoor living in an extensive Blair garden.
- An historic Cambridge home with up-to-the-minute renovations and décor.
Linger in one of the homes and bid on tempting items chosen with you in mind! In other homes, appreciate the sounds of KWS and Youth Orchestra musicians, and enjoy a refreshment break. Take advantage of discounted lunches at restaurants en route when presenting a Tour ticket.
Tickets are $30.00 each.
Sealed Bid Auction items donated by many generous Tour supporters and appealing to a wide variety of tastes will tempt visitors at a selected site.
Kitchener-Waterloo Symphony musicians and members of the KWS Youth Orchestra will perform at two of the homes to make this truly a "Tour of Note."
Several area restaurants will be offering discounted lunches to ticket holders on the day of the Tour.
Here are sources for additional important information:
All proceeds support the Kitchener-Waterloo Symphony Orchestra.