House & Garden Tour of Note
June 14, 2014
Please Note: Tickets can be purchased on the day of the tour at 187 Union Blvd, Kitchener. Tickets that have been purchased online and were not received via mail can also be picked up at this location.
With generous support from Cook Homes, Orchard Design, Waterloo Region Record, House Sponsors and Donors, the Kitchener-Waterloo Symphony Volunteer Committee is pleased to present the 16th annual House and Garden Tour of Note.
Visit seven exceptional properties in Waterloo, Kitchener and Cambridge. A spring treat not to be missed, showcasing a variety of architectural styles and décor!
- A tranquil home and meandering garden in Deer Ridge
- A large timber-framed residence close to Kitchener's Pioneer Tower
- A charming Westmount bungalow set off by an award-winning garden
- An elegant family home enriched with period furniture and art work assembled over many years
- Two stunning, yet contrasting, suites in Waterloo's Bauer Lofts
- Waterloo's Seagram House: an historic home restored to new glory
Tickets are $30 each and are available May 1st.
Sealed Bid Auction items donated by many generous Tour supporters and appealing to a wide variety of tastes will tempt visitors at a selected site.
Kitchener-Waterloo Symphony musicians and members of the KWS Youth Orchestra will perform at two of the homes to make this truly a "Tour of Note".
Several area restaurants will be offering discounted lunches to ticket holders on the day of the Tour, reservations are recommended.
Here are sources for additional important information:
All proceeds support the Kitchener-Waterloo Symphony Orchestra.